Blackboard Mobile - Bb Student
Bb Student is Blackboard's mobile solution designed especially for students. The app provides an intuitive way to interact with courses and content. Bb Student can be used throughout a student's academic journey to stay on top of coursework and plan ahead.
With Bb Student, you can do the following:
- Enjoy a modern, easy-to-use design.
- Receive updates about your courses, content, and work due in the activity stream.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes right from the app and review your submissions.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Stay on task with push notifications and a list of all due dates.
- Collaborate with your class
- Attach assignment files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
Install app and login
Follow these steps to download and install the Bb Student app.
- From your device, access the appropriate online store.
- Search forBb Student.
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Open Bb Student and search for University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.