Where do I find my Blackboard login information?
Below are the steps to take to get the correct username and password to be used with Blackboard:
- If you do not know your username/NetID, query your name at http://directory.utk.edu for it.
- If you do not know your corresponding NetID password, AND have a UTHSC ID badge, you can reset your password at: http://www.uthsc.edu/passwordmgmt//exchangenetidpassword.php.
- If you do not have a badge, you will need to call the UTHSC Helpdesk for assistance in resetting it. Their number is 901.448.2222 or 1.800.413.7830. You will need to call during their operating hours of Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
How do I access and login to Blackboard?
Access Blackboard in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the Blackboard login page at https://courses.uthsc.edu.
- Use the Blackboard quick navigation link at the top of UTHSC web pages.
How do I obtain a Blackboard user account?
All UTHSC students, faculty and staff will have a Blackboard account automatically created for them.
I am a non-UT user - how do I get a NetID so that I can request a Blackboard account?
Please ask the UTHSC faculty member or department with whom you are affiliated to request it by following these steps:
- Go to the UT home page and click on iLogin.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Open the Administration option and choose NetID Online Request/Renewal.
- It will walk you through the steps by asking for the required information.
Once the NetID has been generated, forward that username to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Blackboard account will be created from there.